Book, Music and Lyrics by Dan Goggin
December 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, & 17, 2006. (Curtain is at 8:00 p.m., Sunday performances at 2:00 p.m.)
This is about the first Christmas musical "Special" taped by the Sisters in the Cable Access Studio in the convent basement. It stars the nuns you love plus Father Virgil and several of Mount Saint Helen's most talented students. Featuring all new songs including: "Twelve Days Prior to Christmas," "Santa Ain't Comin' to Our House," "We Three Kings of Orient Are Us," and "It's Better to Give than to Receive," this show is filled with "Nunsense" humor, some of your favorite carols, and a "Secret Santa," "Nuncrackers" will make you laugh and maybe tug at your heartstrings, the perfect way to insure your holiday season is merry and bright!
- Sr Mary Regina (Reverend Mother) - Tammy Hyder Williams
- Sr Mary Hubert - Kathryn Thatcher
- Sr Mary Robert Anne - Judy Levy
- Sr Mary Paul (aka Amnesia) - Dottie Ramsdell
- Father Virgil - Dwain Eidson
- Sr Mary Leo (aka one who breaks here leg) - Anne Eidson
- Kids - Heather Utt, Frankie Asher, Nicholas Anderson, and Audrey Faulkner.